Autoresponse feature allows you to send a customized autoresponse emails to your form submitters.
For this feature to work, your HTML form code needs to contain name="email" field. This field lets your form to receive the email address to send the autoresponse emails.
To setup autoresponse, follow these steps:
- Login to your Getform account
- Select your form endpoint
- Navigate to Automation page and select the "Send an autoresponse email" action.
- Type in, or paste in your HTML template in the box
- Click "Complete" at the bottom of the section then click "Save" to save your automation.
If the template throws an error, the default Getform template will be sent as submission email. You will receive the submission email with our default template. If you need help with your template, feel free to contact us from firstname.lastname@example.org.
That's it! You can now send customised autoresponse emails to your form submitters.
If you have a running custom email server setup, autoresponse emails will be sent from your own email server.
Autoresponse feature is available on Grow and Scale plans (opens new window).