Webhook feature allows you to send your submission data to external sources by setting up webhooks to your form on Getform.
# How to setup a webhook with Getform?
Using Webhook feature, you can repost submission data to other apps and services. To start using webhooks on Getform, all you need to do is to setup your endpoint URL to your form.
After a successful setup, whenever new data arrives in your form, submission data will be posted to the endpoint URL you provided automatically. Let's make an example with webhook.site (opens new window)
- Go to your dashboard and select your form endpoint.
- Navigate to Automation page and select the "Send Webhook Request" action.
- Enter your webhook URL that you want form submission data to be sent and click "Complete".
- Click "Save Changes" to save your automation.
- Your form's webhook is all set and ready to send form data to the URL saved. Once you send a new submission, here's how it looks in action:
That's it! Now you can set up your webhook URL to your form endpoints.
Webhook plugin is available on Basic, Grow and Scale plans (opens new window) .